Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Water For Elephants

Blurb:
ACADEMY AWARD® Winners Reese Witherspoon* and Christoph Waltz** join Robert Pattinson (The Twilight Saga) for this epic tale of forbidden love based on Sara Gruen’s acclaimed best seller. Against all odds, a veterinary student (Pattinson) and a beautiful circus performer from a bygone era (Witherspoon), meet and fall in love through their shared compassion for a special elephant. But their secret romance incurs the wrath of her dangerously volatile husband (Waltz).


My Thoughts:
I received the movie just days before it was released. So I figured my dad would like to watch it with me to help take his mind off of things. We ended up watching it on Sat night. I was very much so impressed by the movie, buy the animals they had. I also felt that the movie was pretty true to the ERA. Though when I watched the movie, I was saddened to see Reese Witherspoon so thin. I know that she more then likely lost weight due to training to do her stunts on the movie. But I still feel she was very thin. Still amazingly Gorgeus. I know while I was watching the movie, I was thinking in the back of my mind-- That people are going to wonder how she got her look for the movie. When I logged in on Monday morning to my email. I found this in my inbox. So I wanted to share it with everyone.



Water for Elephants Book

I was very glad that I was allowed to review this movie from Fox Studios via Think Jam. I was also a little sad that I did not get to read the book. I had the book siting on my shelf and I passed it along on PaperBackSwap.com. To bad I had not read the book first. But that's ok the Movie was a really good one. I would recommend people to watch it if they are in need of romance and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment