Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Bridge Of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall

The Bridge of Peace (Ada's House, Book 2) by Cindy Woodsmall


I received this book form one of my best friends. Since we both LOVE Cindy Woodsmall's books. She send me the last two in the series. I had downloaded the first book on my Nook on one of the FREE days. I honestly sad down to read this in a day, but it didn't work out. Not that I didn't love the book, but because of life. I had interviews, and homeschool to do. But I did read 1/4 of the book, then over the week I read a few pages here and there. But I did finish over 1/2 the book in 1 days. Let me tell you this book had me guessing on who was hiding in the barn. It had me giggling, and it had my heart in my throat more then one time. I even cried in this book. Cindy make the character's emotions come to life. Man just thinking about it gets my heart starting to settle in my throat. AAaahhhh, an another well writing AMAZING book. I am so glad that 6 years ago more or less that I picked up the first book of the Sisters Of The Quilt Series. I have yet to find a book from her that I did not just LOVE, or have the emotion fall flat. I am in the middle of reading The Harvest Of Grace Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment