Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Perplexus Toy

What an amazing toy! Let me tell you this toy has kept my kidsoccupiedfor hours,ever day since itin my home. My oldest was really excited to show it to his grandpa. He took it a few times and forgot it so we would have to go back and get it. Finally 1 day grandpa got to see the toy, he asked "how much did you spend on this toy?" when I said I was reviewing it and it costed us nothing. He then turned and said "You better make sure you get them one AMAZING review!" So this is my AMAZING Review.

I can not tell you how glad I am to have this toy in my home. I am so glad that I am going to be purchasing 1 more for out house hold. We absolutely love this toy. My father, brother, and my kids love love love to play with it. It keeps my kids quite, and it allows them to use the brain that they were given. Who can complain about that?

I think everyone should have it in their home. Please go and check them out. www.perplexus.netFacebook & Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment