Saturday, November 19, 2011

God Makes Lemonade

God Makes Lemonade True Stories That Sweeten & Inspire by Don Jacobson


I received this book weeks ago, for me to review. I held on to it. I has sat next to the computer for two weeks now for me to post my review. It sat so long, because I really did not know what to write about. I still do not know really want to say. The book is just like a Chicken Soup For the Soul type of book. So honestly how can you judge that type of book? It is just normal people with our writing skills sending in their stories, and the author editing them and compiling them. I did enjoy the stories in this book. A lot of inspiration. A few tearjerkers. But all and all a good book for anyone, I would really give it to someone who need to be closer or re-find GOD. I did find it strange that the author is a MAN. Very odd in my opinion. I have no idea why, but I just find it odd.






No comments:

Post a Comment