Sunday, November 13, 2011

Changing up our couch with some simple fabric

Guest post written by Tracy Meadows

Every now and then I get really bored with my living room's decor. I guess that it's only normal when you're a stay-at-home mom. I see my living room all of the time and so of course I get kind of sick of how it looks. My husband is always surprised when he comes home and sees that I've rearranged stuff around.

When I was online looking for some ideas about how to switch around my living room decor, I ran across some information on sears cabinet refacing and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to use that company to get our kitchen cabinets resurfaced. That's something that we've needed for a while.

After I decided to do that, I thought that it would be better to change around my living room in a really inexpensive way. I bought a lot of this great fabric at a craft store and used it to make a slip cover for our couch, along with some pillow cases for our existing throw pillows. It really dressed up the whole room and made it look like a brand new couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment