Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Best Bites

This is the cookbook by Sara and Kate, the ourbestbites.com girls. That's my Very Favorite recipe site! I saw this book at Costco a few months ago, and thinking I could just get it whenever I didn't buy it then....bad mistake! The next time I went it was sold out. And every time after that too, sowhen I saw it last weekend, I knew I had to grab it. 



There were a total of five then, I'm sure they went fast! The girl who checked me out happened to be the book person for the store and she said, "Oh good, you got one!" She also said that they have ordered 450 more, but that it depends on the publisher as to whether they are going to get more or not. Crazy. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it, so I read reviews on Amazon. I thought it was crazy what people were saying. The majority of people love this cookbook, there are about 2 or 3 people who were mad that it wasn't exactly like the website, but duh, how is it going to be?  There was one person who was mad because theirs fell apart. So I opened it, and I have been having so much fun making things out of it. Yesterday I made homemade spaghetti sauce with homemade meatballs. So good. I also learned how to make the perfect pizza in my oven. And let me tell you, it was so much better than any of the other homemade pizza recipes I've tried. I shouldn't even start on the caramel pancake syrup! I love this cookbook, there's so much useful information in there. I love that every recipe has a picture and all the how to's have multiple pictures. This is my current favorite cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment