Friday, October 28, 2011

Moving- Guest Post

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

I’m finally beginning to feel settled in in our new house. Jason was transferred with his company, and at this point in time we both feel really blessed to be employed, so we’ll go where they send us. I had forgotten how long it takes to get life going again after you’ve disconnected everything and packed it away in little boxes only to have to unpack and reassemble in a new place. Getting the water and garbage set up was pretty easy, and that’s where we started. Power wasn’t too bad either, and we knocked those out in the first day of being in our house. When it came to cable and internet, we decided to take the opportunity to search around for the best deal out there before we committed to service with yet another provider. I didn’t realize how much I use the internet for, and I found myself lost when I realized I couldn’t use the internet to research a company to provide internet. Jason and I turned to our smart phones, and on our tiny little screens we found our way to www.wildbluedeals.com. Of all the sites that we looked at, Wild Blue seemed to offer the quality of internet that could meet our needs and provided service in our area. Next up is television, and I hope we can get something going before the next Georgia football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment