Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

So last month I was looking at my cell phone bill it was extremely high! I was like what the heck, happened. So I called out cell phone provider, and guess what they said we went over our MINUTES! I was like WHAT? We have never gone over our minutes!!! We have been with you for over 6 years. I was so shocked that they really charged move then 50 cents per minute we went over. They were not even willing to deal with us and cut us some slack even after being with the company more then 6 years. So I started thinking about swapping out providers. A lot of things play the factors of us swapping. We love to camp, and need to have a phone that gets service in odd places. Due to my sons asthma, and in case we have to call 911. You never know what can happen with 3 kids. I found straight talk they have a pre paid plan, that also allows you to call over seas for $5 extra I think. I thought that the extra you pay to call over seas is really reasonable, since it is a lot more when you call from a land line.  I also liked the idea of no contracts, credit checks and no bill changes from month to month it is always the same even if you go over your minutes. They also have a monthly plan that is $45 a month that includes FREE 411 calls were other providers charge almost $2. Plus unlimited txt and photo sharing were if you want unlimited you have to pay extra to do so. They have phones starting at $10 which are reconditioned, along with new high end smart phones. Just like all the other big providers do. 

Here are a few videos to watch.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/khiWqJG24d4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>Call a friend who will you call?

Straight talk has Everything you needHook, line and sinker

And for my Spanish readers Todo lo que necesitas.

Visit Sponsor

No comments:

Post a Comment