Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scattered thoughts

Scattered words and empty thoughts
Seem to pour from my heart
I've never felt so torn before
Seems I don't know where to start

                                             ~~ Jermmy Camp ~~




With the One in a Million Mom opportunity came to me I was thinking of all the things I could talk and write about. I have had so many things come to mind, but I was like I really need to talk about this. How many moms feel this way? How many moms feel like they can not explain them selves? Or even feel like what they think about during the day is uncalled for? That those thought are not worthy of them talking about? I know that I have thoughts that I don't really talk about to people because people may look down upon me. Then it makes me wonder how many moms out in the world have the same thoughts that if they talk to some about what they need or are missing or what is happening to them that they will be looked down upon? I hope that this will help them to open up some and talk to someone, because not all the thoughts we have are ones to keep inside. Some of these thoughts will become great things, not just for you but also for your children.


For even when answers slowly unwind
                                              ~~ Jermmy Camp ~~


I also love this above line, because sometimes we do not know what to do in life, sometimes that right step to take in life really just slowly unwinds it self to you so that you can move fwd into the world. With no regrets, and with nothing holding you back.





No comments:

Post a Comment