Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sixteen Brides

Sixteen Brides

Sixteen Brides By Stephanie Grace Whitson

I saw this book, and found the cover very intriguing. The intriguing part is to learn more about the ladies the book is about. I really did enjoy this book. It was cute, amazing, and kept me wanting to read. I found my heart melting just like some of the women would as they are told "I LOVE YOU." I found my self in these womens spaces. I could feel their pain, and their happiness. I was left constantly wondering what was going to happen as it took its turns with the different plots. The ending also left it open so that the author Stephanie could be able to pick up and write an other book about these amazing willed women and the familys that may or may not pan out. I know I sure hope that she does add a book or two to this book. Though I do not think she is but I sure hope she does. I will be looking to see what other books she writes. So you may see some more reviews on her work here.

You can purchase your copy for Sixteen Brides by clicking here or going to your local book seller.

This book was given to me by the publisher Bethany House.

No comments:

Post a Comment