Sunday, July 31, 2011

This Last Week

So this last week was a very busy week for my kids. Lets start off with what we got in the mail this last week.
The Shadowed Mind (A Dinah Harris Mystery) The Family Illustrated Bible Blue Skies Tomorrow: A Novel (Wings of Glory)
I also think we received 2 kids books. Wait as I type I remember what we received.
More Stories from Grandma's Attic (Grandma's Attic Series) Treasures from Grandma's Attic (Grandma's Attic Series) 
Well we received books 3 and 4 I think. We were also excepted with a couple of children publishers. So we are supper excited about it. Since they publish a few of my 6 year old's favorite books. Stink Series. He can read them on his own out load, some days he has a hard time others he does great. For being a beginner reader I think he does great. Anyhow Back to the week at hand.


So this last week I was thinking that I should start a blog called Our Town, or something like that. Just because I have had to deal with an auto dealer ship, 2 of them. We went out to eat, and we went to two little water parks. I think it would be great to have a  blog to go to that had things like that. Yelp is great, but not always well done. Meaning it does not always have reviews on things that go on. So I just thought it might be nice to do a collaborations with people around town.


So this week we took our younger two to lunch at Chili's. We only go to a handful of restaurants here in town. Maybe 4 or 5 we do not go often, but here and there. My kids like Chili's, and my husband received a gift card to go there, but we walked in the place was a mess. We sat down and the menus were just nasty I wanted to leave, but my husband had worked with the server that was serving us. So we stayed. But we decided that we will not go back. This was the sec time that we went and we got sick, and the place this time was just a big mess!!! We give most restaurants 3 times, if they are new. But the last 2 times were just no good. So we will not go back, guess if my kids want to eat at a Chili's we will have to go out of town.


We went to a mini water Park in two different towns about 30 mins from our house. Let me tell my kids had so much fun. They loved it. I was worried that it would be to hard with 3 kids but it was perfect. My oldest had been asking to go to a water park, and well he thought that this was it. He already asking to go back. Which we just might go back. 


Six Flags my oldest son got to go with his cousin. He left at 10 am and returned home at 11 pm. WOW what a long day he had. He had so much fun on the rides. He was upset that he did not get to play games, but oh well that's life. Life truly does just happen.


Hope you have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment