Friday, July 1, 2011

A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer

Tailor-Made Bride, A
A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer

Review written by Jennifer

I had saw this book a few months back, and wanted to read it. Well I ended up receiving this book form the publisher. Well it sat on my book self for a while before I got to read it. I had just finished reading Christmas at Harringtons, and that put me in the mood to read more books. I always find that once I read a good book I gravitate too read more. Anyhow- I picked up a few books that I really wanted to read. Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson, A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen WitmeyerThe Perfect Blend by Trish Perry, In Every Heartbeat by Kim Vogal Sawyer, and The Thorn by Beverly Lewis. All books I would love to just sit down and read. I narrowed it down too 3 books, and left them out for a few hours before I choose what book I would read. I obviously choose to read A Tailor- Made Bride. This was also the first book I have ready by Karen Whitmeyer.

A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Whitmeyer. Is such a cute story. The meaning behind this book is too not judging a book by its cover is so true. Boy how true is that? Really how often do we pick up a book and go oh this looks good. Or how often do you walk past someone at a store and look at them and think WOW and walk the other way. We never know who a person is until we take the time to say "hello" or just take a min out of your day to listen to them. I know that I had a client that I met the first time and I thought "Please do NOT make another appointment with me." Well she did, more then once. And what do you know? She was the best client I have ever had. She tough me a lot about my self, Jesus, and how to be a better person. Not just that, but she was so easy to please. She would allow me to do her hair how ever I thought thought it would work for her.

Back to the book.

I sat down and started reading, and well I knew what was going to happen with the first few pages. But after that I just kept reading to find out what was going to happen. I wanted to know who said what and when. I would recommend this book to just be read, for no particular reason but just to read a cute book.

No comments:

Post a Comment